YOU MADE IT!
Hold the Moments
The closest person to you on your
wedding day will be your photographer
and videographer, documenting and
helping you along the way, nearly
every moment. For me, it's such an
honor to serve you in this way.
Hi, Daniela here. I believe the roots of my passion for photography come from my grandpa who was a photographer. Years ago, he had the only camera shop in a small mountain town in Romania. I grew up taking art classes and using my mind and hands to create! Photography is one of those ways of capturing a story, using no words. It's like telling a story through pictures, and I enjoy being part of it!
A Little About Us
- Danny and Daniela are our real names (we’ve gotten asked a few times!)
- We have two miracle boys, Levy and Seth
- We currently live in Southwest Florida (If you're ever in the Naples area, send us a message)
- We got married 6 days before Christmas, in 2004 (our hearts were warm but it was freezing out in good ol' #puremichigan!)
- It all started when Danny mustered up the courage to email me :) We were thousands of miles apart but through hand written letters, phone and email, we grew closer (call us old school...there were no social media tools that we could use back then like The Twitter, Snappychat or Bookface lol)
- We are the founders of the growing IG hashtag #holdthemoments.
- One of our best trips was when we drove from MI to Colorado together. The highlight was white water rafting in the Colorado River.
Learn More + Stay in Contact
From tears, to laughter
WE HAVE A THING FOR
Capturing Special Moments
We started taking those nature photos you see all over Instagram before Instagram even existed (they were mainly in the Apuseni Mountains of Romania). In 2009, we drove over 1,400 miles to Colorado for an epic getaway. Shortly after, we had a creative spark and came up with the hashtag 'holdthemoments', which has continued to grow and is being used by thousands of people around the world...
Let's go, darling
You gather, we capture